Took an actual shower this morning. I have been feeling too unsteady to take one up until today. I actually feel human. I can stand up straight and don't have to shuffle for every step. I was beginning to think this would never happen. baths and ibuprofin have helped tremendously. Momma spent the night. Thank God. I cannot imagine being a single mom or even doing this without having my parents right there. I know we'd survive and figure it out, but it is just so nice to have that back up right there. (I'm crying now).
Lots of wake up time this morning. Dad came over this morning with his mover and weed whacker to attack our jungle of a lawn. Peder lucked out this summer with the lack of rain, he hasn't had to mow much. Now that we are finally getting some, the lawn has gone crazy. What a wonderful thing to do for us. Now we don't have to hide our heads when we leave the house for fear the neighbors will give us dirty looks.
Ellen also came for a quick visit. It is fun to show off our new addition.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.