August 15, 2007

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted. I have been avoiding posting because when I start writing I just start whining about how I can't sleep, my legs and hips hurt, my belly itches, and how I just feel like a big lump. I've been having some contractions, but nothing regular or really strong.

I look over at the bag we have packed for the hospital and wonder if I will ever get to use it.

I've been trying to get out of the house at least once every day. Monday Mom and I had lunch at Panera and hit a couple of second hand stores. Yesterday, mom came over to do some sorely needed yard weeding. It was hard 'cause I really wanted to help, but after about 3 minutes, I'd have to rest.

This afternoon I have a doctor's appointment. we'll see where we are and probablymake a plan for induction late next week.


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Sarah. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given your current condition, you have every right to complain about anything you want! You have many a sympathetic ear tilted your way.

    Carrie (sis-in-law)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.