The first night was tough. I was sure she was going to stop breathing in the middle of the night. every little noise woke me and made me want to check on her. But I am so sore, it is really hard to get in and out of bed. So I had to ask Peder to take a look at her. from about 3am on, she just would not settle down. About 6 am I called mom and dad and said, "we could really use some help." They came over, took her for a little while, made me some breakfast and kept us company the rest of the day.
Mom & dad went to get McD's for lunch.
Rachel, Josiah, Annika and Rachel's parent's stopped by for a visit before Rachel and the kids flew back home. It was nice to see all of them, and I'm glad they got to see Relia, but having visitors is tiring.
Mom offered to spend the night tonight and we are taking her up on it.
P.S. the "Miracle Blanket" is just that, a miracle.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.