August 21, 2007

Tomorrow!

Getting those ducks in a row.


Originally, we were going to put off induction as long as possible, but now, I am just so ready to be done, that I can't imagine not going in tomorrow, even if we can wait. So now I'm getting nervous.

We are supposed to call in at 5:30 am tomorrow to get an admission time. So what do I do between now and then?


5 comments:

  1. Sleep, take a walk, relax, have your favorite meal for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK!! That is so exciting. I cannot imagine what you're feeling right now! I second "Brian's" comment - relax, walk, sleep and eat well. Tomorrow is a BIG day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you and have been following your blog with great anticipation.

    You probably don't remember me but we met once at Peder's birthday party a few years ago. I came with Jodi.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck tomorrow morning Sarah!!! Can't wait to hear the news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Godot has decided to teach you patience early, eh? When you get a chance can you ping me your address? weeone_mn@yahoo.com

    Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.