Meigan, I'm looking in your direction.
I got a little bit of a wake up call when a house across the street from my parents went on sale yesterday. I also found 3 condoms when I cut back the growth on the trunk of our devil's strip tree. 95% of the houses in mom & dad's neighborhood are way out of our reach pricewise, or are much too small for our needs (2 bed, 1 bath). This one was too steep for us, but I found out that the one next door just sold for a price we could have managed. (They are currently looking for back up offers).
So this has lit a fire under me and I have decided we need to start working with a realtor. That way we can have someone looking for us before they are gone. Despite the market, houses in the neighborhood often sell quickly. Also someone needs to help us figure out if there is a better place for us to live (airplane noise sucks wind), if we have any hope of selling, and what we need to do to get ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.