July 15, 2009

Suggestions?

I mentioned that I want to paint the Foyer. Definitely something lighter in color but with such dark wood, It is kinda tricky. So here it is, I can photoshop any color in so give me some suggestions and I'll try them out!






This is our living room it is a wash of this color. If I were to just continue the yellow into the Foyer, I'd have to get the walls all the way back to white to do the wash. I am open to painting the living room too.

I also need to continue whatever color we choose up into the hallway upstairs because there is no natural breaking point between the two areas.


3 comments:

  1. If only painting the walls was as easy as changing the color in photoshop! This won't be much help, but I like either the light blue or the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly will look a lot lighter and brighter with a light color. What about sort of a honey-ish yellow? I can't recall what color your living room and dining room are. Are there colors in the stained glass window that you could pick up on? There's my two cents. MamaD4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking a yellowish-some-kinda-color too - something warm but bright?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.