July 23, 2009

EEEE!

I'm actually refinishing furniture! I'm so conflicted about painting it. Now that I've sanded it, the wood is so pretty. But there are hunks taken out of it in a couple of spots. I know I could work around that, but I'm kind of afraid, and I have my mind set on the black buffet.

What to do?


4 comments:

  1. Go with your gut! You can always "refinish" it down the road when your heart's NOT set on a black buffet. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a super huge fan of bare wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not good at making those kinds of decisions. I can relate to EEEE! and not know which choice to make. I really struggle with that. I do have to say I have never been a fan of black but since you have linked me to The Lettered Cottage I really like some of the things she has done. I am starting to rethink some things. You will have to let us know which choice you made.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.