July 16, 2009

How about this?







This is our living room it is a wash of this color. If I were to just continue the yellow into the Foyer, I'd have to get the walls all the way back to white to do the wash. I am open to painting the living room too.

I also need to continue whatever color we choose up into the hallway upstairs because there is no natural breaking point between the two areas.


2 comments:

  1. I like the second and third choice. Using the lighter shade of your living room in the foyer and up the staircase would look nice, and would show off your woodwork and floors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat feature to be able to see the colors on your walls.

    I like the second and third choice also. I really like the living room. Sounds like a lot of work if you have to get it all back to white but any way you look at it it will be some work and take some time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.