July 27, 2009

Monday in Willernie

Today my little darling slept in an extra hour and a half. Too bad I woke up at 3:30. Sigh

No time to be tired though, we had a big day planned Visiting Pat, Pudge and Liz in Willernie. We took the tour and were treated to a picnic lunch.

Got your ticket for the tour?

Here comes the Patty Wagon!

Going through security


souvenir photo (taken by Willernie's longest resident)

I couldn't copy this hairdo if I tried. The wind made it look so cool.

Sitting in Relia's Great Great Grandfather's chair looking out on the gnome garden

Ants on the picnic table were fun to play with

Pat said she just threw together our box lunches and a pretty jar of lemonade. I would really like to see what she does when she has time to really prepare. They were both beautiful and very yummy!

The ants go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah

Big bites of the "apple thing" we brought. It was a little too sweet and rich for everyone except Relia

Thank you so much Pat, Pudge and Liz for a wonderful day. Pat, your house is beautiful. We didn't quite make it to Stillwater. Instead, we went home and took LONG naps. You wore us out!


2 comments:

  1. What a great time you had! The pictures are adorable. I'll have to get my reservation for a Willernie tour soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was absolutely my pleasure to have you guys. Thank you so much for the help on the computer. I do so appreciate it. I didn't know you were taking that many pictures. All of them turned out great. Thank you for coming out. I loved today with all of you. Relia is just a joy. Hope you can come again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.