July 27, 2009

How to put a signature in your blog post

Create a signature image in My Live Signature, it is free and you don't need to register if you don't want to.

First I need to tell myself how to make HTML show up on the interwebs:


Now we can get started

1. Log on to your blogger Dashboard.

2. Navigate to Layout >> Edit HTML

3. Expand your widgets by clicking on Expand Widget Templates

4. You'll need to search the code, and it is a pain in the butt, so I like to copy all of the code into notepad, or text edit and do a search (control F) from there.

I had a really hard time finding it. It helped to search for this:

because it was a few lines above this:

Which is the code you need to find.

Then put this:

right below this:

and save your template.

Voila! Siggy at the end of every post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.