Was great. They had a couple of things that I remember, and there was a lot that was just too much for Relia, but she'll have time to get used to it.
We started out in the Bridwell Island room, then went to the Our World room where Relia got to bang on various drums and discovered Clifford, the big red dog, roaming around, and followed him like a puppy :) wherever we would let her. Then we found the Habitot room, praise the Lord. This one is for ages 0-4, and was much more her speed.
We had lunch at the Subway/McDonald's right across the street and over lunch decided to get a membership. We have had such a good experience with Underwater Adventures, I think it is worth it. If we go three times, it will be paid for. We added a "Nanny" to our membership, so my mom can take her too on those long days with a curious toddler. Turns out, we don't have to be specific about who our "nanny" is, so anyone could take her as long as they have one of our cards. Also very cool.
After lunch we did quick tours of the other areas. My favorite was the rooftop art park. I want to just go sit there for a few hours.
Sorry, there are no photos. I neglected to make sure the camera was charged before we left :(

Love that Nanny idea. I tried to take my girlfriend's kids to the pool with their family pass and it was a no go. I thought that was silly.
ReplyDeleteDid you go in the bubble/water room. SUPER FUN! Gets kind of wet though. :)
ReplyDeleteNope, that was on our whirlwind after lunch tour. Relia was dragging, and FP vetoed it. Thanks for the extra clothes suggestion though. If we'd done the bubble stuff, It would have been very handy.
ReplyDeleteWe had a membership there every year until the girls were over five. We loved it when they were little - I like the rooftop, too!
ReplyDelete