Did I mention we are in the middle of our staycation?
Yesterday I spent a lot of time doing stuff to get the house ready for my 5th grade team "meeting". The gathering was a success with a lot of food and fun conversation. I have a good feeling about this year. Relia loved having so many people (am m&m's) around. It made me realize that I have to go to classes next week. All day. Every day. Bummer. I'm glad to have a good job to go back to, but it is bittersweet. I'll miss all my free time and fun with Relia.
Today was the first adults only day. Relia went happily off to Nana's house, and FP and I relaxed around the house, hit Goodwill, went for a walk around the Victoria Crossing area in St. Paul, ate some Wild Onion, stopped at a couple more stores, drove over to HarMar so FP could visit his old B&N store, then picked up a few groceries and went home. It doesn't sound exciting, but it was a very nice day.
Tomorrow we plan to go to the Children's Museum. I haven't been there since I was 7, and I think it has changed locations at least twice since then. I've heard wonderful things, so hopefully it'll be a fun day.

Both of the last times I've been home, we've taken all the kids to the Children's Museum. I think you will enjoy it. Take a change of clothes for Relia--the bubble-making/water play area is the best!
ReplyDeleteThat's me - Rachel
ReplyDeleteSounds like my kind of day.
ReplyDeleteOh the days when you just do "nothing." You're doing something, but it's the nothingness of it that I love.
ReplyDelete