Shortened a curtain rod that I made for my first house back in 2002. For 6 whole years it has been 6 inches too long for the window it was in. THAT is ridiculous. Took me five minutes to fix. Why haven't I done these things before now?
I also put up new curtains in the living room and dining room. They are much plainer than the purple sheets with lime green retro panels and super cool faux red velvet my dear friend Bill made for me. The red ones will find a new home somewhere in the house, but I was ready for a change and these were really cheap for how much fabric we needed I need to find a way to dress them up a bit, because they completely blend in with the walls in the dining room at night.





Wow, you have been busy! How about some contrasting tiebacks? I find it hard to get into doing anything remotely home improvement related here (since it's not really our house), but I did make cute tiebacks for the IKEA curtains in our living room. And for something I made, they turned out pretty darn good...MamaD4
ReplyDelete