July 14, 2009

Yesssss!

I got them off!
Today's project was to remove the icky no-slip shell decals from the tub. They just seem to be dirt magnets and no matter how much I scrub with a toothbrush they always look grimey. I resorted to using a metal scraper and an entire bottle of nail polish remover. It took me almost all of Relia's nap, but I got them all off. You can still see the difference in the finish where the shells used to be, but at least it is all white!


It was just too disgusting to even take a before photo.


1 comment:

  1. OMG! You are really getting a lot of projects done with your time off this summer.

    And how nice it is for you to be able to be home with Relia while she is learning to do so many things.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.