July 15, 2009

Don't panic, but there is a LOT of poop in this post

Relia peed in the potty last night. We have just been messing around with the whole toilet thing, sitting on the toilet and reading books, with and without diapers on, talking about the potty and what it is for, etc.

After we'd finished the bedtime routine, Relia said "Poopy? Poopy potty?" I was suspicious that this might be a delaying tactic, but she has told us more than a few times right before she's pooped, and I didn't want her to spend the night in a poopy diaper, so I took her at her word and let her sit on the toilet. A minute later we heard the sound of peeing!

I honestly am clueless and a little scared of this potty training thing. My mom says she thinks Relia is ready. I hate to push it too early, but this would be a really good time to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.